REQIREMENTS & INVESMENT:
Franchisee is required to sign a franchise agreement committing an ownership/rental 700-1000 sq. ft. of commercial space with some street level visibility, near a railway / bus station and one time franchise fee of 12.5 lacks fixed capital investment, 5 lacks in case of institutes and engineering colleges.
Our range of industrial automation services includes onsite services, training workstation and automation engineering training.
we are Distributing, services and solutions based on products of world famous brands like Rockwell Automation, Siemens and RoseMount Emerson.
Franchisee’s minimum qualification has to be graduation in engineering discipline with or without any experience in this field.
WHAT YOU GET ?:
• Branding Strategy: Franchise is entitled to the rights to use our branding and style with an access to the wide range of products we offer.
• Training: DPA’s major focus is quality training. Franchise gets exclusive 30 days training to Marketing & Technical staff. Operational training to whole staff (trainers, counselors and franchisee).Also regular up gradation will be provided according to the franchisee agreement.
• Support: DPA’s offers a high level. Support and guidance .this covers aspects of setting up and running a DPA’s franchise starting from the very design of the learning center and requirement of staff to best franchise advertisements and marketing. Providing Business start-up kit & Marketing tool.
• Extended Parts and Labor Warranty- Repair services and replacement parts for your Rockwell Automation control equipment and drives for up to five additional years.
• Third Party Repair Services- Make Rockwell Automation your single source for all of your electrical, electronic, mechanical, and servo product repairs. We provide you with comprehensive repair services for over 200,000 items from 7000+ manufacturers.
Only Rockwell Automation, the original equipment manufacturer, can provide complete, cost-effective remanufacturing services and factory enhancements that extend equipment life, while enhancing its performance and compatibility. Products repaired by third-party companies can result in three times the warranty failures compared to products remanufactured by Rockwell Automation.